Tour Refund & Cancellation Policy
REFUND, CANCELLATION & TICKET TRANSFER POLICY:
- NC Sassenach Tours, LLC reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised time, itinerary, and the listing of tours as a result of circumstances beyond our control. No refunds will be granted if NC Sassenach Tours is required to change the itinerary.
- The non-refundable deposit for all tours is $125. A non-refundable booking fee of $25 to cover any non-refundable deposits we must pay in advance is added to each tour price during checkout.
- NC Sassenach Tours must have at least TEN (10) people to sign up for ANY Fraser’s Coolest Corner Encounter OR Claire’s Journey to Yesteryear in order to proceed with the tour. For ANY Jamie’s Port City Adventure, a minimum of FIFTEEN (15) people are required to proceed. If the minimum number of people do not sign up for any of the listed tours within TEN (10) days of the tour date, your money will be refunded to you LESS the non-refundable booking fee or you may transfer to another tour.
- Ticket purchaser bears the risk of being unable to attend the tour for any reason.
- A refund of the tour price minus the non-refundable deposit and booking fee will be given if the ticket purchaser notifies NC Sassenach Tours at least TEN (10) DAYS prior to the tour that they will be unable to attend. An email must be sent to email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the scheduled tour in order to receive this refund.
- In lieu of a refund, the ticket purchaser may transfer their ticket to the same tour/different date, if there is availability. NC Sass Tours must have TEN (10) DAYS notice of the requested transfer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket purchaser bears the risk of cancellation of the tour or any part of the tour, due to life-threatening weather conditions, Acts of God, or terrorism.
- In the event of cancellation of the entire tour for the reasons stated in Paragraph #7 above, NC Sassenach Tours will refund all monies less the non-refundable deposit and booking fee.
- In the event of cancellation of any part of the tour, NC Sassenach Tours will make every effort to replace that activity with another comparable activity or, if unable to do so, refund that portion of the tour cost.
- NC Sassenach Tours, LLC will not reimburse the cost of any other incidental expenses incurred by ticket purchaser in connection with attending the tour, including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation expenses.
- NC Sassenach Tours, LLC will not refund any monies to persons who violate the NC Sassenach Tours’ Terms and Conditions as stated.
- Since the admission fee does not cover accommodations, please refer to the cancellation policy of where you will be lodging regarding refunds.
TRANSFER OF TICKET(S) TO THIRD PARTIES
Transfer of tickets to a third party is allowed but it is required that NC Sassenach Tours be notified by email of the transfer no later than TEN (10) DAYS prior to the tour. Emails should be directed to email@example.com with the name(s), email address(es), and phone number of the person(s) to whom the tickets will be transferred.