Terms & Conditions
NC Sassenach Tours, LLC (hereinafter referred to as NC Sass Tours) is the host of ALL Tours listed on this site.
By purchasing an ticket to any tour listed, you are agreeing to ALL Terms & Conditions listed below.
- ALL Tours for 2023, except Jamie’s Port City Adventure, are auto tours and will be conducted “caravan” style. You will be expected to drive your own vehicle for the tour, or can opt to carpool with other willing participants.
- NC Sass Tours is for adults and children 13 years of age or older.
- Ticket price is stated on each individual tour and includes NC sales tax.
Payment may be made in full at time of purchase or a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $125.00. Balances are due TEN (10) days prior to the tour date.
Refund policy can be found here. By purchasing a ticket to NC Sass Tours, the Ticket Holder acknowledges that he/she has read and agrees to the Waiver & Release of Liability and has read and agrees to NC Sass Tours’ Refund/Cancellation Policy.
- NC Sass Tours reserves the right to deny or refuse admission to any person for any reason deemed necessary by NC Sass Tours.
- NC Sass Tours will not tolerate misconduct of any kind. If a guest is behaving in an unlawful, distasteful, disrespectful or unacceptable manner, that guest will be asked to leave the tour without a refund. Please be considerate of others during any of the tour. Failure to do so will result in your removal.
- NC Sass Tours does not accept any responsibility for personal injury or loss related to NC Sass Tours before, during or after any tour. All activities and travel related to the tour are deemed “at your own risk” and by purchasing a ticket, the Ticket Holder acknowledges he/she has read the Waiver & Release of Liability and agrees to its terms.
- Ticket Holders must bring a PHOTO ID to the tour.
- By purchasing a ticket to any NC Sass Tours, the ticket holder agrees to have their image displayed on the NC Sass Tours website or any other social media site for the purposes of promotion, news and blog articles. Any images or videos taken at the event by NC Sass Tours are the sole property of NC Sass Tours, and by purchasing a ticket, the holder of the ticket renounces all rights to any compensation for NC Sass Tours’ use of these images.
- NC Sass is a Rain or Shine event. Many activities take place outdoors. Please bring an umbrella, poncho, rainboots and/or suitable rain gear.
- Tickets to any NC Sass Tour do NOT include accommodations, travel or any other incidental expenses incurred by the Ticket Holder, including alcoholic beverages which are not included in the tour description.
- Due to the nature of the tours provided by NC Sass Tours, a majority of the tours are not handicapped accessible.
- Please arrive PROMPTLY for all tours at the scheduled time each day at the area designated. Our schedule doesn’t allow for delays. You will receive an email with tour meeting locations and times.
- At the tour meeting location, you will receive a name badge. This is your ticket, and it must be worn at all times.
- NO pets are allowed on any tour. Exception: Registered service animals only.
- A valid ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages or participate in any tastings on the tours. PLEASE DRINK ALCOHOL RESPONSIBLY. Neither NC Sass Tours or any of the vendors that supply alcohol or samples will assume any responsibility for a guest that drinks irresponsibly.
- NC Sassenach Tours is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Sony, Starz or Diana Gabaldon.
- Itinerary for all tours is subject to change without notice.