Springtime Clan Registration
CLAN REGISTRATION FORM & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**Please carefully read the information below before submitting.**
- Event: May 19, 9:00 am – May 21, 5:00pm
- Daily set-up is between the hours of 6:30am – 8:30 am.
- Clan tent hours of operation is between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2022.
The staff would like to thank you for your interest in representing your Clan at Springtime at Fraser’s Ridge. Space is limited so please submit your form early. We would love to accommodate as many clans as possible!
- Leatherwood Mountains Resort is the venue location and can be accessed via Google maps.
- All cars need to be moved to parking daily before 9:00am.
- Tear down must be complete by Saturday, May 21, at 6:30 PM.
- Please secure all items by 5:30pm Thursday and Friday of the event before leaving the clan area. Fraser’s Ridge event nor Leatherwood will be responsible for theft or loss.
- Leatherwood Mountains Resort is the absolutely perfect location to host our Fraser’s Ridge spring event, but IT IS REMOTE!!!! Please bring your own food and snacks if you are staying in a cabin, RV, or tent. Lenoir and Wilkesboro are the closest grocery stores.
- Port-a-johns and hand sanitizing stations are provided.
- A dumpster and trash cans are onsite and are to be utilized for all trash disposal.
- There is a spigot nearby and drinking water coolers will be provided. Please bring your own water bottle to refill.
- There isn’t sufficient cell service at this location, so please keep this in mind.
- Chairs and tables are not provided but if needed, please indicate when completing the form. We will make every attempt to accommodate.
- This is a ticketed event. At lunch and in the evenings, as well as various other times, there will be entertainment or other activities going on under or near the Covered Pavilion. As a clan representative you will be allowed to participate from ONLY your designated area, which is located between the Covered Pavilion and the stables. You can set up your chair to hear the bands in that clan area.
- No parking or camping in the clan area. Parking area for clans is designated.
- No additional spectators will be allowed due to us having cast members from Outlander attending. Only approved clan representatives will be allowed in the clan area. We will provide specific lanyards during check in and these must be worn AT ALL TIMES.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- CONFIRMATIONS: You will be notified at least 60 days prior to event as to whether we’ll have adequate space for your clan. This will allow time to book lodging and any arrangements you may need to coordinate.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you are unable to attend after selection, please let us know at least 45 days prior to the event. Cancellations are due in writing (email preferred) firstname.lastname@example.org .
- E-MAIL: Please note that notifications, confirmations, important updates, and announcements will be sent to you via email. Be sure to check your email account regularly.
- WEATHER: Springtime is held outdoors and will go on rain or shine. Please check our website or contact the office for updates on cancellations resulting from severe weather such as, hurricanes, tornados, flooding, etc. Please note, we will not cancel unless informed by state, city or local officials that it will be in the best interest of safety for all. If it looks like it is going to rain, we will not call the event in advance. It will be at the coordinator’s discretion on site at the time.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: For more information, please click HERE.
- MARKETING: If your clan will be represented, we have permission to publish photographs or videos taken of your tent, and photos of you during the event for purposes related to promotion of the event, past or future.
- Tent ($15) or RV ($35) camping at Leatherwood.
- Hotels in Lenoir or Wilkesboro. Please note these locations are at least 30 minutes away and the roads are mountainous.
- Possibility of a cabin share at Leatherwood for approved clan representatives only. If several want to cabin share, click HERE to complete a cabin share request.
- Rentals in the vicinity through VRBO or AirBNB.
CAREFULLY READ the rules, requirements and expectations before submitting your request.
We make every attempt to review all information contained within the pages of this website and at the time of posting all information is believed to be accurate and complete. Management has final rights for interpretations and disclosure and reserves the right to change any information as it becomes necessary (i.e., parking locations, times, policies, etc.). Any changes will be disclosed to parties involved as soon as they become available to us. We will make every reasonable attempt via e-mail or phone. Thank you for adhering to all our policies. They are in place to ensure a smooth process for all.
** If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Woo at email@example.com. **
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- TENTS – Representatives are responsible for making their tents sturdy against wind, rain etc. Staking and weighting your tent is highly suggested. Leatherwood Mountains Resort and staff is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- Representatives will occupy their assigned space and will NOT take up any additional space unless approved by show coordinator.